Applying for an Irish student visa gives you the opportunity to immigrate to Ireland on a temporary basis in order to undertake a course of study in the country. Studying in Ireland is quite popular option for undergraduates across the world; Ireland offers a long history of excellence in learning with nine universities, fourteen institutes of technology and a host of other educational establishments.
In applying for a Student Visa you must be able to show that:
- You are enrolled on a privately funded course involving at least 15 hours of organised daytime tuition each week;
- You have paid the requisite fees to the college;
- You have the academic ability to follow your chosen course;
- You have a level of English language sufficient to do so (except in the case of an application which is solely for an English language course);
- You have immediate access to at least €7,000. This is the estimated cost of living in Ireland for a student for one academic year;
- You must also demonstrate that you or your sponsor has ready access to an amount of at least €7,000 for each subsequent year of your studies, in addition to the course fees for each of those years;
- You have private medical insurance;
- You can account for any gaps in your educational history;
- Your intention is to return to your country of permanent residence following completion of your studies in Ireland.
Apply for your Irish Student Visa today or call our Student visa department and book your visa today.